This service line is led by our Management Consulting Practice. Our consultants have experience in C-level roles in global firms. Examples of some of our recent assignments are:
- Advising the CEO and the Executive team of a global technology firm, for their Digital Journey
- Defining and establishing the Telecom Practice of a large consulting firm
- Updating the IT strategy for a division of a financial services company
- Analyzing the strategy of an entertainment company and preparing a 3-year strategy roadmap
- Preparing business plans for entrepreneurial ventures of a global technology firm
Operational optimization begins with an objective assessment of the current environment and future business goals. B12 Consulting™ can help you assess needs, identify opportunities, mitigate risks and quantify the business value that your sourcing strategy can deliver. Whether your sourcing model is internal, shared services, outsourced or a combination of these, our management consultants can assist the office of the CFO, CMO, CTO or CIO satisfy their core objectives.
B12 Consulting™ has relationships with some of the leading experts in sourcing and can place the “A” team to execute a complex sourcing transaction. Most firms will say that they can do this but there is no guarantee that you will end up getting the “A” team and the sales team is very different than the execution team. We can help you mitigate risk, increase speed to value and maximize your return on investment and execute with the “A” team hired for your bespoke arrangement. If it is a BPO deal, you will get the best BPO folks on the market. If it is applications or infrastructure, we will deliver the best team at the right price point for you and help your pre-deal, during the deal and after negotiations.